Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-4 days**
- Order number: 750126
- iDOL 44R capacitive relay sensor
- 20-280V / AC/DC
- feed sensor with a wireless interface
The iDOL 44R is the future of feed sensors. Based upon the DOL 44R, the iDOL 44R features setup and adjustment of parameters and settings through a wireless interface. Matched with the iDOL companion app on your smartphone, the iDOL 44R is both easier to operate and more flexible than any other capacitive feed sensor. The iDOL app allows for more parameters to be available for the user, compared to a traditional sensor with two trimmers operated by a screwdriver. The result is a more flexible sensor, which can be adapted to the individual need of the user. At the same time, the iDOL 44R sensor is also much easier to operate and understand, since the setup of parameters is done with a user-friendly user interface, which is easy to understand.
- Mains voltage: 10-30 V AC/DC or 90-265 V AC
- Frequency: 47-63 Hz
- Max. Relay switch voltage: 250 volts AC
- Max. Power of the relay switch: Resistive load: 5 A / Inductive load: 2 A
- Safety: Relay switch and mains voltage are galvanically isolated. Test voltage 4 kV AC
- Activation distance: Adjustable between 0 and 15 mm depending on the material.
- Time delay: ON: Adjustable between 0 and 600 sec. / OFF: Adjustable between 0 and 600 sec.
- Protection class: IP 69k. NEMA 1, 3, 4, 6, 12, 13
- Surrounding temperature, operating: -20 to +70 °C (-4 to +158 °F) / UL508: -20 to +65 °C (-4 to +149 °F)
- Surrounding temperature, storage: -30 to +80 °C (-22 to +176 °F)
- Length: 110 mm
- Diameter: 30 mm
- Cable: 5 × 0.5 mm2 (5 × AWG20) / 2 m (6.6 ft)
- Weight incl. cable: 290 g
- Approvals: CE, C-UL, UL