These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Content: 1 Piece
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 361380
The transformer has to be installed as close as possible to the drinking bowl, but out of... more
Product information "Suevia Transformers 230/24 V"
- The transformer has to be installed as close as possible to the drinking bowl, but out of reach of the animals. Connection is made to an 230 V plug socket. The transformer is transforming to 24 V AC.
- Protection – IP44. Connected without AC plug through a junction box – IP54
- Highest security: short-circuit resistance (fine wire fuse) and overload protection( self-resetting temperature fuse). Completely encapsulated housing
- Transformator-power ≥ sum of connected power
Example: Can be connected: to a 400 W-transformer can be connected:
Variant 1: 4x 80 W (Mod. 46) + 4x 20 W (frost protection heating cable 2 m)
Variant 2: 5x 80 W (Mod. 41A)
- A junction box is placed after the transformer, from whereof every drinking bowl is connected separately. A loop-through from drinking bowl to drinking bowl complicates troubleshooting.
- Energy saving tips: Transformers should be switched on/off automatically by a thermostat (see below).
- It is not allowed to overload a transformer. e.g. 440 W connected to a 400 W transformer, is not allowed!
- Merging several transformers at secondary circuit (24 V) is not allowed!
Related links to "Suevia Transformers 230/24 V"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Suevia Transformers 230/24 V"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.