Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 361380
- The transformer has to be installed as close as possible to the drinking bowl, but out of reach of the animals. Connection is made to an 230 V plug socket. The transformer is transforming to 24 V AC.
- Protection – IP44. Connected without AC plug through a junction box – IP54
- Highest security: short-circuit resistance (fine wire fuse) and overload protection( self-resetting temperature fuse). Completely encapsulated housing
- Transformator-power ≥ sum of connected power
Example: Can be connected: to a 400 W-transformer can be connected:
Variant 1: 4x 80 W (Mod. 46) + 4x 20 W (frost protection heating cable 2 m)
Variant 2: 5x 80 W (Mod. 41A)
- A junction box is placed after the transformer, from whereof every drinking bowl is connected separately. A loop-through from drinking bowl to drinking bowl complicates troubleshooting.
- Energy saving tips: Transformers should be switched on/off automatically by a thermostat (see below).
- It is not allowed to overload a transformer. e.g. 440 W connected to a 400 W transformer, is not allowed!
- Merging several transformers at secondary circuit (24 V) is not allowed!