These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Content: 1 Piece
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-4 days**
- Order number: 361046
Heated drinking bowl with smoothly running tube valve for wall and pipe mounting... more
Product information "Heated Drinking Bowl Model 46"
Heated drinking bowl with smoothly running tube valve for wall and pipe mounting
- Frost-protected down to approx. -15°C. Remaining water in the bowl will not freeze.
- With subsequent installation of valve heating (24 V, 5 W, Ref. 101.1405), supplied on demand, is frost-protected down to -35°C!
- Drinking bowl made of cast iron, completely enamelled
- One drinker is sufficient for 15 – 20 animals
- Easy access to installed heating element, which is installed out of reach for the animals between the two bowl parts
- Smoothly running tube valve in ¾" brass or in ¾" stainless steel with female connection from top and male connection from bottom
- Water flow continuously adjustable from outside by means of a regulation screw
- Capacity of the heating element 80 W/24 V – few power consumption
- Installation on the wall or on 2" – 3" pipes
- For power supply SUEVIA Transformer 230/24 V is necessary
- To ensure a frost-free feed pipe, a frost protection heating cable 24 V (20 W, 2 m or 30 W, 3 m) has to be used.
- The heating cable should be wrapped around the pipe and connected to the heating element of the drinker in parallel to the power supply cable, coming from the transformer
|Recommended for:||Bulls, Calves, Horses, Rinder|
|Material:||Cast iron (enamelled)|
Related links to "Heated Drinking Bowl Model 46"